Here the tips from our insiders at Playacar:
GUACAMOLE AND MARGARITA HAPPY-HOUR
Ingredients for the dip:
2 avocados, 1 tomato, half onion, serrano pepper, 4 branches of coriander.
– mince onion and tomatoes
– destone the avocado and scoop the flesh into a mortar or a bowl
– mash the avocado, preferably with a pestle, and add 2 spoons of coriander leaves; if too large, mince them
– add minced tomatoes and onion, a pinch of salt and mix well
– when creamy, serve with tortillas
Tequila (half cup of coffee per person), lime (half cup of coffee per person), salt and sugar.
– mix tequila and lime juice in the shaker, together with a teaspoon of salt and two of sugar
– refrigerate and shake
– pour into a glass, preferably the typical margarita glass, rimmed with salt and add a slice of lemon.