We love being able to entertain you, however, we are utterly unyielding in the face of serious and important issues.
Our priority is the health and safety of each of our guests and all our staff, making everyone feel safe in every possible way.
The plan envisages the adoption of health and hygiene standards defined by global experts and international organizations in the hospitality industry. A meticulous post-COVID-19 response plan to be adopted at all of our properties.
The measures follow the guidelines and recommendations prepared by health and safety experts, by renowned authorities in the field of Hospitality, including the World Health Organization (WHO) and the health division of Cristal International Standards (CIS). CIS is a UK-based company, a world leader in certifying quality brand systems and services, along with related risk management and management standards. It includes one of the world’s largest communities of experts in quality, hygiene, health and safety. CIS has developed POSI-Check, an audit solution for preventing the spread of infection in the hospitality sector: Viva Wyndham Resorts and its hotels are slated to receive this certification.
The POSI-Check calls for:
* Definition of procedures for personnel, preventive training for their own safety.
* Development of hygiene practices for guests and staff through stations in the resorts: instructions, equipment, seals.
* Definition of a sanitation plan that optimizes ease and efficiency in the case of high contact surfaces, as well as hospital-grade disinfectants in common areas.
* Adoption of general intensified sanitation protocols in such spaces as gyms, wellness centers, kids’ clubs, and recreational areas.
* High frequency in sanitation actions in food and beverage warehouses, in accordance with food safety criteria.
* Control of pool decontamination according to defined procedures.
* Conveying the concept of social distance.
* Confirmation that all ventilation systems are cleaned and subject to constant maintenance, thus preventing the spread of any infection.
* Evaluations to increase, if necessary, control measures and curtail any risk of infection.
* Adoption of emergency sanitation procedures to ensure that, in the event of an accident, operations are efficient and safe.
* Definition of a managerial figure and creation of a control team that monitors the correct application of preventive measures.
* Definition of clear and effective procedures in the event of positivity, symptomatic case management of staff and guests, including isolation, restraining and support services.